Saturday, 20 June 2009

GLAMOUR magazine July edition




Ok so as everyone probably already knows (Im so late I know!) Glamour mag is giving away a free mini version of their famous Bad Gal mascara this month.Whoopie for me as I love this mascara.I know alot of people don`t but I really can not stress how much I adore this mascara.For me it is one of the best mascaras I have ever used.I like Maxfactor mascaras,YSL mascaras,Loreal mascaras and of course Bad Gal.Yeah so it is kinda tricky to apply as the brush is pretty chunky and I don`t use this for my lower lashes which is a bit of a faf on but I find it really thickens my lashes more than anything.I wouldn`t use this mascara if I was in a rush becuase I do have to spend some time carefully applying it,but for me it is worth it.


I had been trying to get my hands on the magazine the past week and couldn`t find it anywhere so I was thrilled when my mam came home yesterday with not one magazine for me but four.How kind :)


For anyone who hasn`t used Bad Gal before I say perfect opportunity to try it,Glamour mag is just £2 ,and the mag aint bad either.It might just work for you and if not well,its not like you`ve wasted any money.There also offering 15% off all benfit products when you order online.I love benefit but unfortunatly I think Ive spent quite enough this week so probably wont be taking advantage of the discount.

4 comments:

  1. If anyone reads this and knows why Katy Perry happens to be on the cover of one of my mag`s and Fern Cotton on all the others then please feel free to let me know...Im puzzled lol!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Cute blog, and I'm totally with you on the awesomness of this mascara! xoxo

    ReplyDelete
  3. I bought 2 of them - Yet to try it out though :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. oooh get trying :)Im loving it,can`t understand anyone hating it :( xxx

    ReplyDelete