Thursday, 2 July 2009

Barry M Lipgloss wands


So Barry M has just released a new line of Lip Glosses,this time there wands and there in a choice of 9 shimmering and sparkling shades.They cost £4.25 and although they are available from the website now they won`t appear in Superdrug until the 8th of July and Boots until the 15th.I have taken a look at the swatches from the website (god knows if these will actually match up with the product!) and I am particularly liking the look of pastel pink and strawberries and cream.I will deffinately be picking up 1 or 2 of these when they come out and would love to hear from anyone if they have tried them and what they thought :)

3 comments:

  1. The strawberries & cream one sounds YUMMY! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I was looking at those a while ago. Sound like they are worth a look!Great blog, come check out mine sometime x

    ReplyDelete
  3. I like the sound of these! I will have to check them out. x

    ReplyDelete