Wednesday, 22 July 2009

Benefit 'B Spot' perfume deal

Hi guys,
so a couple of weeks ago now I was makeup shopping and went to pick up my favourite concealer,Benefits Erase Paste.I also wanted to try out the You Rebel tinted moisturiser and the Dr Feel good primer.I was in for a treat when the Benefit lady informed me that they were currently having an offer where you recieved a free bottle of their B Spot perfume if you purchased any two items.She informed me that the B Spot perfume is being discontinued and that Benefit are releasing a new range of perfumes called Crescent Row.The range consists of 3 perfumes each one designed to fit depending on your personality.The first once is called 'Laugh with me lee lee' and is advertised as a 'light blend of citrus,jasmine and lily blossoms',the second 'Something about sofia' is described as 'oriental blossoms,mango and vanilla.Third and finally theres 'My place or yours Gina' which is said to be 'an alluring affair of pink pepper,wild raspberry and patchouli.Now I haven`t seen these perfumes in person yet but the packaging is just adorable so go check them out if your interested at www.benefitcosmetics.co.uk.
Back to the B Spot.....
I have to admit I am not a massive fan of this perfume however if you are or you just want to try it out ,(or enjoy a freebie-who doesn`t!) then check out your Benefit stand at Debenhams.It was a few weeks ago that I actually purchased my items and I`m not sure if the offer is still running but I just wanted anyone who diddn`t already know about it to get in on the deal :).I hear that House Of Fraser are also running the same deal although they weren`t when I last checked mine.It may have changed.If anyone has tried out the new perfumes then please let me know,the packaging is super cute so I am tempted-such a sucker I know!

No comments:

Post a Comment