Wednesday, 22 July 2009

NOTD-Nails Of The Day :)

China Glaze-For Audrey (77053)

Argh,this is kinda cringe...not the best application in the world concidering I`m a 2nd yr Beauty Therapy Student :P
(Also,my hand is reallllllyy not that white!)
Ha!So this is me working my way up to an actual FOTD :) Better than nothing right?So here is my very first Nails of the day post ,featuring the lovely but not as exciting as I expected ,China Glaze-'For Audrey'.Yep the one you have heard lots about I`m sure,and the polish which is supposed to be a true match for the Tiffany boxes.Hmmm,quite a good match but not idential imo.

So after hearing too many good things to ignore about China Glaze polish I decided to branch out from my O.P.I and give one a go,I really wanted to get my hands on this particular shade as I`d heard it metioned many a time on youtube so, I ordered from Ebay and it arrived yesterday.I have to say I own a Barry M polish in a pretty similar colour,so if your looking for a dupe check out the nail paint in 295,It is darker than FA but it can`t be denied that there similar.

I found the consistancy of FA verrry runny,a little goes a long way and its easy to flood the nail,I found it quite tricky to work with tbh and I`m not sure I`d purchase a CG polish again,for now anyway I`m sticking to what I know- my O.P.I :)

No comments:

Post a Comment