Thursday, 2 July 2009

Questions :)

I noticed this 'questions' tag going around on loads of blogs and I wasn`t tagged to do it personally but I thought Id give it a go,so,here we are :)
Id like to tag anyone who reads this :)
1. Things you cannot leave the house without:
I would say my bag but If Im just popping to the shop or going for a walk I would just take my purse,phone and keys
2. Favourite brand of Make Up:
I think Mac are fantastic quality for their prices tbh I love benefit too and for drugstore I like Barry M and Revlon
3. Favourite flower:
roses,any colour but not red
4. Favourite clothing store:
I like Warehouse and Topshop,there probably my favourites oh and Miss Selfridge
5. Favourite perfume:
Lacoste Pour Femme
6. Heels or Flats:
Well I love heels,when I was at school still I would wear heels everyday,everywhere!They killed my feet and eventually I gave up wearing them everyday.Now I wear them on nights out(-there a must!) and only occasionaly during the day.I love my flats for comfort!
7. Do you make good grades:I got 2 A`s 5 B`s and 4 C`s at GCSE`s,I think thats quite good.I was top of the class for English throughout school but I am SO terrible at Maths.I hate it!
8. Favourite colours:Pink,green,gold and blue I also like cream and black together
9. Do you drink energy drinks:Nope,Ive had them a few times In the past though
10. Do you drink juice:nope,I used to but there bad for your teeth and too many calories in them for me.
11. Do you like to swim?Erm Im not the best swimmer tbh,I only learnt properly last year on holiday haha so no I don`t swim alot
12. Do you eat fries with a fork:Bit of both,If I`m at a restaurant I`ll use a fork.I haven`t eaten fries in ages though sadly
13. Favourite moisturiser:Clinique dramatically different but I like the gel formula
14. Do you want to get married later on in life:absolutly its one of my main priorities in life.
15. Do you get mad easily:Erm Im not as bad as I used to be.I wouldn`t say I do,normally if I do its because its THAT time of the month!haha
16. Are you into ghost hunting:Erm nope
17. Any phobias -I hate all insects with a passion,they just freak me out.Today I was sunbathing and there was a spider on the wall quite close to me and it ate this greenfly thing it was DISGUSTING!My main phobia is moths though just saying the word freaks me out,Ive inherited that phobia from my mam though and I have it really bad.Thats about it tbh.
18. Do you bite your nails?nope
19. Have you ever had a near death experience? thankfully no
20. Do you drink coffee? -nope,never tried it

No comments:

Post a Comment