Wednesday, 8 July 2009

update

He guys,so its been a while but I`m back and I really want to get this blog going,I really enjoy reading other peoples so I going to try my best to make mine just as fun and intresting.I got a new camera at the weekend,so Im hoping to start posting some FOTD`S really soon.Its difficult with work,I always look so tired lately!I`ve had a bit of a revamp on my blog with a new background,so now its looking prettier!I just want to say thanks to those that are following me,Im working my way through all your brilliant blogs as we speak!I did a little Benefit,Miss selfridge and YSL haul at the weekend so Im going to do a couple of reviews this week.Mac colour craft is coming up soon and I cant wait to get my hands on a few bits from that,also the Barry m new lipglosses are out in Superdrug stores today so I think I will have to pick 1 or 2 up on Saturday!=DWell I am off to test out a poduct I puchased on Saturday from Benefit,its the Dr Feelgood balm so fingers crossed for that one...the packaging is really cute!

2 comments:

  1. Keep up the blog, it looks great!

    Check out my contest if you haven't already :)

    xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi dear,

    Thought you'd might like to visit our website at http://thelittleshoppe.net! Sure goes along well with your passion for fashion and beauty!

    If you like what you see, don't hesitate to link to us!

    Thank you,
    The Little Shoppe

    ReplyDelete